Monday, August 1, 2011

Reading and Writing both for Pleasure and Profit

This post on reading and writing is a guest post, kindly hosted on Wamathai's cool blog

"Let your imagination fly through books... "
- Anon. 

The Written Word


Reading is almost an addiction for me, one that I won't be addressing by 12-stepping or joining support groups anytime soon. You see, it is through books that I get to visit places that I'll never have the means nor the time to physically visit. It is through books that I get to learn things that attending class all my life won't let me learn. It is through books that I get to savor the beauty of the written word ... I get to think about whatever the writer wants me to imagine, learn or think.



I'll now proceed to share some insights from the wonderful world of books..........

Go right ahead and read the entire post on Wamathai's blog.